2.15.2008

The Dimension Vortex

Wow- It has been quite a while since my last post!!! No excuses on my part, but I have been quite busy!!! I have been implementing several projects that demanded quite a bit of my time. I am just at the final stages of these projects, running tests as they are now live. I can't give too many details, but one of the projects entails a new conversion of biomass whose energy yields are triple than our previous biomass converter!!! Really great stuff. I wanted to give you some idea/detail about the Dimension Vortex that I had mentioned in a prior post. I will try to keep it as simple as I can, and yet try not to divulge anything that may affect the space-time continuum. Ok here goes!

Our universe is made of a complex but simple entity/matter that responds to our thoughts, impulses if you will. These impulses can be manipulated to affect our universe in the present, past and future. There was a great book written by Lynn Taggart in the 21st century called "The Intention Experiment". In a nutshell the book explores the premise of an interconnected universe, a universe where intention via thought can affect life. Thought and intention can transcend time and space. In her book Lynn documented experiments where subjects via thought changed the outcome of past events. Now imagine if you will a portal, a mechanism (details of which can not be divulged), that takes thought, amplifies it, and directs it in manner that produces the "intention" of the thought in its entirety and in the time space that it was directed at. I use this mechanism to "transcribe" my blogs into your time and the mechanism can also pick up the thoughts intentions of the past and allow us to reconstitute them here in our future. I know this sounds simple but that is really how simple it is. There is no magic except for the mechanism we use which employs technology that can not be shared because of the space time continuum. Our thoughts are what we use nothing else as such I hope that you realize and read more about the power of thoughts (hint, hint), so that you can start altering affecting your life and the world you live in. As always - "We are All One in Life and Love" -Until next time!

Khalia C. 2/15/2811

No comments:

Post a Comment